3 March, 4 pm AEST
Our CEO, Carmel Giblin, will be hosting an exclusive session at Toy Fair Digital. She will share news of recent developments at IETP and their future plans, all designed to achieve greater positive impacts and to provide enhanced support and protection for companies.
How to join our session:
- Register to the fair: https://austoy.com.au/toy-fair/attendees/registration
- Register to our session: https://bit.ly/2ZZ3Cb1
More information about the Australian Toy Fair 2021:
Date: Monday 1st March - Friday 5th March
The Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair is the largest annual trade fair for the industry in Australia. The Fair provides a platform to forge new partnerships, build on current relationships, network with our peers and get a glimpse of what is hot and new set to hit the shores.
What's on display at the Fair?
- TOYS: Craft & activity, Games, Outdoor, Educational, Dolls, Activities, Construction, Ride ons, Water and pool, Electronic, Action figures, Plush, Puppets
- HOBBIES: Model cars, Model railways, Collectables, Modelling, Remote control
- NURSERY ITEMS: Baby furniture, Nursery furniture, Nursery décor items, Art for nursery walls, Baby bedding, Baby safety equipment, Nursery linen
- LICENSED PRODUCTS
And much, much more!