24-25 SEPTEMBER 2018
The purpose of the 4th Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference is to equip businesses with actionable insights and a good understanding of how the issues of forced labour and human rights abuse can be eradicated from their supply chain.
The Conference will provide a sufficiently distinctive, collaborative and solution-packed two-day agenda. You are guaranteed focussed corporate learning at its best through practical case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and open Q&As.
Led by the world’s top brands, you will hear from senior supply chain, compliance, and sustainability practitioners alongside leading policymakers, including;
- Norton Rose Fulbright, Partner, Milana Chamberlain
- Rentokil Initial, Chief Procurement & Supply Chain Officer, Brian Webb
- Nordea, Chief Sustainability Strategsit, Ase Bergstedt
- InterContinental Hotels Group, Head of Governance, Process & Planning, Laura Simmonds
- Electricity North West, Head of Risk, Control & Assurance, Richard Bean
- Balfour Beatty, Head of Sustainable Procurement, Aaron Reid
- Marshalls, Group Marketing & Sustainability Director, Chris Harrop
- Pennon Group, Head of Legal Compliance, Alison Ramsey
- Caterers Choice, Operations & Technical Services Director, Dawn Welham
Check out the event brochure for a full overview of the conference.
Ethical Toy Program members can use our code "FG10" for a 10% discount on conference passes.