The ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP) team will be available for 1-on-1 discussions with individuals who are keen to learn about social compliance standards, the business benefits we bring, ask questions on individual cases that require our advice, or share feedback with us between 8-10 April2019.
The Guangzhou International Toy & Education Fair is the biggest toy and baby product fairs in Southern Chinaand gathers over 56,000 visitors as well as 1,100 domestic and international exhibitors under one roof.
Supported by the Guangdong Toy Association, IETP will have a designated area to network with factories and buyers, answer any enquiries you may have and provide advice to factories that have encountered challenges in their social compliance journey.
- “What is IETP certification?”
- “How should we prepare before the application?”
- “What are the benefits IETP Certification brings?”
- “I have questions on my CAP, can you help?”
Please make an appointment by providing the following information to email@example.com, and we’ll confirm your reservation shortly via email .
- Factory number (if you are IETP registered)
- Date and time
- Name, position and email of the representatives
- Topic you would like to discuss in the session
We look forward to seeing you at the fair!