We’re excited to announce that IETP is a media partner of PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN LIVE LONDON taking place on 12-13th October.
Join us at PROCUREMENT & SUPPLYCHAIN LIVE LONDON!
The hybrid event incorporates two zone areas of Supply Chain LIVE and Procurement LIVE into one Expo-style event. The hybrid event held between 12th - 13th October is broadcast live to the world from the QEII Centre and incorporates two zone areas of SupplyChain LIVE and Procurement LIVE in to one Expo style event.
With a comprehensive content programme featuring senior industry leaders and expert analysts, this is an opportunity to put yourself and your brand in front of key industry decision makers.
Claim a complementary ticket, offered to our IETP community
Limited number of free tickets available, get yours now!
Why should I attend?
Global giants and innovative startups will all find the perfect platform with direct access to an engaged and active audience. You can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Confirmed Speakers include...
- Tim Townend, Chief Procurement Officer, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Alisa Bornstein, Chief Procurement Officer, Visa EuVisa Europerope
- Nick Jenkinson, Chief Procurement Officer, Santander UK
- Daniel Helmig, Managing Director & Head of Procurement, Credit Suisse
- Lynn Torrel, Chief Procurement and Supply chain Officer, Flex
- Michael Corbo, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Colgate Palmolive
Panels & Fireside Chats will look at:
- Supply Chain Digitisation
- Risky Business - The Problem with Short Term Demand and Sourcing
- Preferred Suppliers vs the Need for Supplier Diversity
- Strategic Sourcing
Join the hybrid event with our limited complimentary tickets!