IETP’s CEO & President, Carmel Giblin, will join Gerry Marshall - CEO at Recycling Lives, Michelle Hilliman - Head of Responsible Investment & Business Management, HSBC Alternatives at HSBC Global Asset Management, and Oliver Allcock - Commercial Sustainability Manager - Financial Industry Lead at ClimatePartner UK Limited at Sustainability Live London (8th Sept, 2:15pm) for a panel discussion to share thoughts on Ethical Investment.
The world is changing and a strong ESG Strategy is quickly becoming the best selling point for any company looking to retain an ever more discerning customer base. What can you do to make your business stand out as an attractive prospect for investment? What kinds of things are investors looking for when deciding who to support? Speakers will discuss the importance of investing ethically and will give key insight into how you can shape your own strategy.
Join your peers alongside some of the world’s most inspirational sustainability leaders at SUSTAINABILITY LIVE LONDON, it is your opportunity to:
- Discover the latest practices and principles for ethical investing routes that meet your environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies
- Be inspired to provide a more equitable workplace from some of the world’s leading trailblazers in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I)
- Learn how carbon footprint reduction is “everyone’s problem” and how to enforce transparency among third-party supply chains
- Understand why B-Corps are important and how Open Finance and Open Data can evolve to support sustainable finance
- Unlock what your customers want to know about your company’s position on sustainability and how to differentiate your value proposition for a competitive edge
- Network with your peers, alongside a raft of inspiring leaders, movers, and shakers from across the entire sustainability ecosystem