Join our free webinar & learn about the business opportunities of manufacturing in Mexico!
On August 11th we are joined by the U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce (Northeast Chapter) to discuss the business opportunities & challenges of manufacturing or reshoring production to Mexico for the Toy industry.
The free webinar agenda has been designed to be insightful, providing attendees with industry expertise and local knowledge to empower your decision-making when considering nearshoring or moving your production to Mexico.
Why should I attend?
Hear from representatives from the Mexican Manufacturing Association, the Mexican Toy Industry Association and Ernst & Young discuss the opportunities and challenges of manufacturing or reshoring production to Mexico for the Toy industry.
The event brings together experts from the United States and Mexico to share insights on everything you need to know about starting your manufacturing operations in Mexico. Subject-matter experts confirmed to present are:
- Miguel Angel Martin, President, Mexican Toy Industry Association
- Ernesto Ocampo, Managing Director, Latin American Business Center, Ernst & Young LLP
- Enoch Castellanos, Ex-President Mexico’s Transformation Industry Chamber (Canacintra)
Topics to be covered:
- The toy manufacturing industry in Mexico: Capabilities, Strengths, Certifications, Competitive Advantages
- Supply chain integration for the toy industry: Plastic, textile, electronics.
- Overview of tax and trade programs available in Mexico
- Common operating models for export manufacturing and distribution into Mexico
- Key considerations for toy manufacturers
- Cross-border logistics and transportation
Register to attend in person and to receive the recording below.