The Connect Platform is where all your factory information is stored, from details about your production sites to the latest audit report and corrective action plans.
Factories use Connect to track their certification status and progress in the Ethical Toy Program, view audit data for your factory, and connect and share audit information directly with all your customers.
Your customers use this platform to ‘connect’ with you. Once connected your customers can view your data in real time which cuts out the need for you to manually share information with them.
As soon as you have registered for certification you can log into the platform and start connecting with customers. You can also track the progress of your application for certification and view all your Audit Reports via the platform.
Resources to help you use the platform
Connect User Manual
Download the user manual to familiarise yourself with the platform.
The manual contains:
- Step-by-step guidance on how to submit your application
- Templates for all documents required for your application
- How to connect with your customers through Trading Relationships
- How to view and download Audit Reports and Seal images
- How to submit Auditor Assessments
- How to review Factory Incident reports
- Overview of all types of notifications the platform will send you
- Frequently Asked Questions