ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP) is pleased to announce the new version of the Audit Checklist and a proposed new Rating System for IETP Certification after carefully considering the input from across the toy industry and other industry stakeholders.
Join our free seminar exclusive for buyers, brands, and retailers to learn more about the upcoming important changes integral to the program with the guidance from our local support team before they come into effect.
All new policies and new pre-certification status levels will be implemented in November 2018. All audit cycles which start after November 1st will use the new checklist.
In this session, you will receive insights into:
- new policies (5-day/6-day work week and new weekly working hours limit)
- new ways to show greater transparency of factories' compliance & their improvement progress
- new & strengthened checkpoints in the Audit Checklist
- tips on how to read and understand the graded Checklist
- introduction to Progress Visit (replacing Progress Audit)
- implementation timeline
More about the event:
Time & Date: 14:00 - 18:00 on 5th October, 2018 (Fri)
Location: Hong Kong (details will be sent to participants 2 weeks prior to the seminar)
Registration deadline: 21st September, 2018