The ICTI Ethical Toy Program believes workplace safety is vital as it helps to ensure a safe, harmonious, and productive work environment for all, that's why our social certification and assessment evaluate suppliers’ performance and management system in the relevant areas.
To promote safety awareness and enhance the supply chain, we offer safety training to suppliers in the IETP program, empower them with solid knowledge related to their production sites.
Session 1: 21 Oct (Thu) | 9:00am – 12:00nn CST, https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2773865944292604941
Session 2: 16 Nov (Tue) | 9:00am – 12:00nn CST, https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6083331072712668941
Cost: As part of our commitment to support IETP buyers and factory members to make positive impacts on the supply chain, it is FREE of charge.
The training aims to raise awareness of the participants, empower them to identify and remediate potential risks in the production plants. We’ve invited an EHS expert to discuss the following topics with case studies and preventive measures:
1. Fire Safety:
Common causes of fire, Classifications of fire and fire extinguishers, Fire prevention and emergency response+ more
2. Machinery Safety
Risk control of machinery and equipment hazards, Tips to prevent Industrial Accidents + more
- Please complete all fields on the registration page
- IETP will verify the registration, only successful ones will receive our confirmation email
- We encourage 2 registrations for each factory, then project the training on the screen for other colleagues to join
- If you have specific questions about your factory's situation or audit process (e.g.: CAP/ audit schedule), please contact the responsible IETP specialist directly.
- Any inquiries about the webinar, please contact email@example.com or 00852-21112462
- For English speaking representatives, please send your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org for record