ICTI Ethical Toy Program, in collaboration with the Southeast Asia Toy Association (SEATA), invites you to join our virtual meeting focusing on sourcing from Southeast Asia.
We know many companies are seeking to understand both the opportunities and challenges in this region as they develop their strategies and consider expanding their sourcing in countries such as Vietnam, India, and Indonesia.
This virtual meeting will provide you with:
- Insights into the opportunities at a country by country level
- Support available to help you in the region
- Overview of the regulatory environment
- Tips on how to get started or what to do next
- Update on how COVID-19 is impacting this region
The meeting will last for 1 hour and include time for questions to any of the presenters.
Register here and you will receive a Zoom link to join the meeting.
For those based in Asia Pacific, we'll send the recording over so that you could watch it later.