Location: Hong Kong SAR (hybrid), minimal travel to China offices
Reports to: Senior Executive, Program Support & Engagement
The ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP) is a specialist responsible sourcing program. Originally designed for the needs of the global toy industry, it is now deployed in many sectors with all programs applicable to any industry. With 19 years’ experience, IETP is known for its robust Supplier Certification, remote Social Impact Assessment & Environmental Assessment, wide range of capability-building programs, and scalable worker wellbeing initiatives. We support businesses to measure and achieve their Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) objectives, mitigate labor risks and realize a safe and ethical workplace for workers. Our organization has been implementing a hybrid work model, considering work-life balance is a priority for our staff.
The Program Executive’s role is to manage applications of the IETP program; coordinate with factories and accredited third party audit firms; provide general program information, assistance and/or research; conduct activities to support the IETP program; assist in providing services to factories and local client accounts.
- Handle the factories applications and liaise with outsourced parties (audit firms) for auditing process and other related arrangement, procedures and implementation;
- Maintain and update the internal database system;
- Support program related matters and/or specific policy information related to the department;
- Provide program support and service to factories;
- Other ad hoc assignments and complete department tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Diploma or Degree holder, fresh graduates welcomed;
- Good Mandarin is a must. High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Must be customer service orientated;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organization skill and attentive to details and Can-Do attitude;
- Ability to perform multi-tasks to meet tight schedule;
- Proficiency in PC knowledge including MS Office and Chinese word processing.
What we offer:
- 5-day work week
- Double pay
- Medical scheme
- Training and Development Fund
- Bank holiday
- Travel & Life Insurance
Learn more about who we are & what we do via: www.ethicaltoyprogram.org.
What to do next:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume along with a brief note, sharing why you think this is the right role for you to: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.