Reports to: Manager, Program Monitoring and Development
Location: Shenzhen, China
IETP is recruiting a Senior Specialist, Program Monitoring & Development to join our dynamic and fast-growing Asia operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the organization to roll out and monitor the IETP technical related affairs with a view to bring value regarding corporate social responsibility in the toy industry. This position is based in Shenzhen, China.
- Independently conduct social compliance audits according to the IETP predefined standard;
- Manage the auditing processes, including but not limited to pre-audit activities, on-site audit, result analysis, and reporting;
- Support audited factories to implement appropriate remediation action(s), e.g.: monitor their capability building progress, conduct necessary training;
- Manage third-party audit firms and their auditors to monitor and enhance audit quality;
- Review the audit reports, make professional and responsible decision accordingly;
- Actively involved and share thoughts in the team decision-making process;
- Support other projects assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- High level of integrity, results-oriented, and self-motivated;
- Degree holder in any discipline, with good understanding about social compliance;
- At least 5 years of solid work experience in the social compliance field, preferably from the audit firms, brands or retailer;
- Proficient in audit skills and able to complete the audit independently;
- Significant experience and understanding of factory operations, monitoring, auditing, and remediation;
- Knowledge of international and labor conventions, local labor laws and regulations;
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Chinese is a must;
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Frequent business travel is required;
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the above job requirements with your salary requirements. Applications and other inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.