Location: Hong Kong SAR
Reports to: Program Director, Program Support & Engagement
The Program Executive is a key role in the management and execution of the ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP); main duties include coordinating with factories and accredited third party audit firms; assisting in the promotion of the IETP program; generating ideas in order to add-value to the stakeholders
- Manage new and existing membership;
- Liaise with internal and external parties for program execution;
- Maintain and update internal database system;
- Provide program support and service to factories and local clients;
- Support Program Director to provide added-value to stakeholders;
- Other ad hoc assignments and department tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Diploma or Degree holder preferred,
- Strong organization skill and attentive to details with Can-Do attitude;
- Ability to multi-tasks;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- High proficiency in written English and Chinese. Good spoken Mandarin is highly preferred;
- Proficiency PC knowledge with MS office;
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the above job requirements with your salary requirements. Applications and other inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.