*由于 IETP的社会责任认证项目覆盖全球, 招标及投标将以英语进行*
[Hong Kong SAR & London] 11th July 2022, The ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP), the specialist ethical sourcing program, invites Social Compliance Audit Companies to participate in the process of selecting the best partners for our Factory Certification Program.
To ensure we are working with the very best partners we review the audit companies on our panel of approved third-party firms every 2-5 years. This review process is a critical part of our commitment to ensure the quality & integrity of our social audits, the capability to deliver the professional support we require to participating factories, and to ensure the effectiveness & efficiency of our Program.
During the Request For Proposal (RFP) process, we will assess the capability of existing accredited partners and consider new applications. This is an opportunity for audit firms interested in IETP accreditation to apply.
Timeline & Process for the RFP 2022:
1. Interested Firms email IETP with the required information stating their interest by 20th July
2. Firms that meet the requirements (listed below) will receive a detailed RFP document by 31st August
3. Firms to submit proposals in line with the requirements of the RFP document by 30th September
4. Shortlisted Firms will be invited to present in October 2022
5. We will announce our new panel of approved third-party social compliance audit companies in December 2022
To Show Interest: (Closed)
- Your firm must be a Full Member of the Association Of Professional Social Compliance Auditors (APSCA). We also require individual auditors, working for our partner audit firms and conducting social audits for IETP to be registered with APSCA.
- You must provide a company profile, including your official website
- You must demonstrate the geographical coverage of your firm
- Email all the required information in one email (in English) to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th July (17:00 GMT)
** Update (21 July): IETP thanks firms that have expressed interest by the deadline, for the next steps, please refer to the "Timeline & Process" session" **
If you would like to learn more about IETP and our Factory Certification Program, please visit:
The ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP) is a specialist responsible sourcing program. Originally designed for the needs of the global toy industry, it is now deployed in many sectors with all its programs being category agnostic. With 18 years’ experience, IETP is known for its robust Supplier Certification, remote Social Impact Assessment & Environmental Assessment, wide range of capability-building programs, and scalable worker wellbeing initiatives. We support businesses to measure and achieve their ESG objectives, mitigate labor risks and realize a safe and ethical workplace for workers, www.ethical.toys.