IETP 总裁兼首席执行官Carmel Giblin女士将于11月25日11:00 – 11:45 (格林尼治标准时间) 发言
主题：ESG-Driven Disclosure Keynote: Identifying and Disclosing the Right Data
- Ole Buhl, Senior Vice President - Head of ESG, ATP
- Clus Stig Pedersen, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Novozymes
- Andromeda Wood, VP of Regulatory Strategy, Workiva
IETP 总裁兼首席执行官Carmel Giblin女士将于11月26日11:00 – 11:45 (格林尼治标准时间) 发言
主题：Shifting to Stakeholder Capitalism: Closing the Gap Between Sustainable and Economic Growth
- Andrea Álvares, Chief Brand, Innovation, International and Sustainability Officer, Natura
- Melanie Kreis, Chief Financial Officer, DPDHL Group
- Geraldine Matchett, Co-CEO and CEO, Royal DSM
Dawn of a New Reporting Era
Regulation | Transparency | Harmonisation
The financial system should help deliver climate and social goals, but market failures and inefficiencies prevent finance from being directed where it will make the most positive impact. Investors are increasingly utilising ESG data to inform investment decisions, but a lack of standardisation, poor communication with corporations and a lack of comparable data is leading to confusion and limiting the progress towards a low-carbon, just economy.
Change is afoot. Governments legislating for mandatory climate disclosures, The European Commission’s update to the NFRD, The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, and the movement towards a global climate reporting standard promises a move towards harmonisation, a common language and a solution to a problem which has constrained the industry for decades. This critical change for business will bring a plethora of new challenges and areas of investment for the business.
Reuters Events: Sustainable Finance & Reporting Europe brings together sustainability, policymakers and finance executives to share how they are investing and strategising to ensure they can deliver greater transparency on sustainability risks and transition to a sustainable, climate-friendly economy. Register to get your FREE pass now!
Reuters Events: Sustainable Finance & Reporting Europe brings together sustainability, policymakers and finance executives to share how they are investing and strategising to ensure they can deliver greater transparency on sustainability risks and transition to a sustainable, climate-friendly economy.
Executive Speakers Include:
- Paul Simpson, CEO, CDP
- Alain Deckers, Head of Unit, Corp Reporting, Audit and Credit Rating Agencies, European Commission
- Janine Guillot, CEO, Value Reporting Foundation
- Allison Lee, Acting Chair and Commissioner, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Steve Waygood, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Aviva
- Rick Lacaille, Senior Advisor, State Street
- Patrick de Cambourg, Board Member, EFRAG
- Clara Barby, Project Lead, IFRS Foundation
- Lila Karbassi, Chief Programmes, UN Global Compact
- Ida Krabek, Head of Global Sustainability, Orsted
Registration to get a corporate access pass for FREE: https://bit.ly/3pOKKcL