Join Ethical Toy Program and Spielwarenmesse for an educational seminar at Nuremberg Toy Fair exploring global opportunities to manage risks, protect brand reputation and enhance your toy supply chain.
Leaders in sustainability and responsible toy manufacturing will examine the current trends, and emerging risks and regulations affecting the toy industry, as well as presenting opportunities to diversify toy supply chains beyond China in 2020.
Learn from toy industry experts
Whether you are an established player in the market or a promising start-up, this educational seminar offers a unique opportunity to learn from global experts on responsible toy sourcing.
Seminar speakers include leaders from the Ethical Toy Program, representatives from the Southeast Asian Toy Association (SEATA) along with leading toy brands and retailers.
Seminar topics will cover:
- Responsible manufacturing opportunities outside of China, with a focus on Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia
- How to conform to emerging legislation impacting the global toy industry, such as Modern Slavery legislation or Germany’s draft Sustainable Value Chain Law
- Latest updates and responsible sourcing trends all toy companies need to be aware of
- Christian Wetterberg, Senior Director and Global Head Product Safety & Compliance at the LEGO Group, Southeast Asia Toy Association
- Albert Vallejo, Head of Government Affairs, EMEA, Mattel
- Lars Voigt, Senior Policy Officer, Toy Industries of Europe (TIE)
- Carmel Giblin, President & CEO, ICTI Ethical Toy Program
The seminar starts with a keynote from Ethical Toy Program President and CEO Carmel Giblin, followed by a
panel discussion from representatives from toy brands, retailers and licensors operating globally and the Southeast Asian Toy Association.
Attendees will then get the opportunity to post questions to the panel in a 15-minute Q&A.
Don’t miss out, register today and secure your place at this responsible sourcing seminar at Nuremberg Toy Fair 2020.
When & where
January 30, 2020, from 4:00PM to 5:30 PM
Toy Business Forum meeting / Nuremberg Exhibition Center, Messezentrum Nürnberg (Nuremberg Exhibition Center) Messezentrum 1, 90471 Nuremberg, Germany.
Register now: bit.ly/SpielwarenmesseSeminar2020
Complimentary catalogue of certified factories and business matching service to help you source ethically:
We are also introducing new services to help buyers who are committed to responsible sourcing to find ethically certified suppliers at Spielwarenmesse 2019
IETP Certified Factories Catalogue: our complimentary factory catalogue profiles IETP certified factories who are exhibiting at the toy fair – you can contact them to schedule a meeting in advance or use our guide to visit them whilst you’re at the fair.
Business Matching Support: IETP is launching our first business matching trial at a toy fair. Visitors to toy fair can contact us to discuss your responsible sourcing needs and requirements with us. Our teams are available to meet you the fair and connect you with suitable certified factories which meet your requirements.
If you would like to learn more about joining IETP, or if you wish to access member benefits above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.