Reports to: Manager, Program Support & Engagement
Location: Shenzhen, China
The Program Specialist‘s role is to manage IETP factory improvement programs and audits; coordinate with factories, accredited third-party audit firms, provide general program information, and assistance and/or research and conduct in-field activities to support and promote the IETP program.
- Conduct in-field factory improvement programs which are similar to social compliance audits and support factories to implement appropriate corrective actions
- Work closely with third-party audit firms for report review
- Provide guidelines to audit firms and field auditors in carrying out Ethical Toy Program factory improvement programs and audits
- Manage and review the performance of audit firms, and identify potential opportunities towards continuous improvement
- Make professional and responsible decisions according to the improvement program result and predefined policy/procedure
- Actively involved in team decision making process and contribute opinions to team
- Participate in other Ethical Toy Program events, such as training projects, seminar, and brands workshop
- Represent Ethical Toy Program’s professionalism and effectiveness
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum BA/BS degree, with understanding and/or educational background in Corporate Social Responsibility
- At least 3 years’ full-time work experience in the social compliance field, preferably with a large corporation and/or audit firm. Ethical Toy Program Accredited Auditor is preferred
- Have a proven track record of implementing and managing social compliance audit programs or similar factory engagement programs.
- Knowledge of international labor conventions, local labor laws and regulations
- Possess fluency in English and Mandarin
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Be well organized, be a strategic thinker and a creative problem solver who can offer and help to establish effective management systems
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, dedicated, high integrity, enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to travel locally
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the above job requirements with your salary requirements. Applications and other inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.