Reports to: Program Director, Program Support & Engagement
Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Manage new and existing membership;
- Liaise with internal and external parties for program execution;
- Maintain and update internal database system;
- Provide program support and service to factories and local client accounts;
- Support Program Director to provide added-value to stakeholders;
- Coach subordinate in the team to perform;
- Other ad hoc assignments and department tasks.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Diploma or Degree holder, with 3-4 years’ relevant experience preferred;
- Strong organization skill and attentive to details and Can-Do attitude;
- Ability to perform multi-tasks to meet tight schedule;
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Good Mandarin is highly preferred;
- Proficiency PC knowledge with MS office;
Please send your CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the above job requirements with your salary requirements. Applications and other inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.