Webinar: "Made in India" – The New Game Changer
ICTI Ethical Toy Program, in collaboration with ATPA and Invest India, invites you to join our virtual meeting focusing on sourcing from India.
The webinar will give you an introduction to the business environment and opportunities for toy companies in India.
We know many companies are seeking to understand both the opportunities and challenges in this region as they develop their strategies and consider expanding their sourcing in this emerging manufacturing center.
Join us to hear from regional experts and government representatives to give you an overview of the operating environment as well as a panel discussion of brand representatives from Mattel, Hasbro, The LEGO Group, Universal Toys and Sunlord sharing their first-hand experiences.
This virtual meeting will provide you with:
- The India Opportunity: Toy ecosystem, cost competitiveness, raw material availability, export potential,
- Overview of Regulatory Support available: Fiscal incentives, Ease of Doing business, Logistics
- Investor Toolkit: Access to Doing Business in India Guide
- Panel discussion sharing experiences of Global Toy OEM’s in India hearing from Mattel, Hasbro, LEGO and Universal Toys
- DPIIT: Joint Secretary Mr. Anil Agrawal
- The LEGO Group: Vivek Jain - General Manager – India
- Universal Toys: Kaushik Prakash Tanna - Business Head
- MATTEL: Mike Burrows - VP Contract Manufacturing
- HASBRO: Mr. Sanjiv Khullar, Managing Director, Regional Sourcing, India
- IETP Certified Factory: Amitabh Kharbanda, Director, Sunlord Apparels Mfg Co Pvt Ltd.
Plus: IETP, ATPA, Invest India & Boston Consulting Group
The meeting will last for 1 hour and include time for questions to any of the presenters.