ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP), with the support of the China Toy Expo organizer, China Toy & Juvenile Products Association, will be hosting a seminar during the fair – Exploring Global Business Opportunities on 17th October (Thursday afternoon).
We are honoured to welcome the President of China Toy & Juvenile Products Association, Ms. May Liang, for the opening remarks. Ms. Liang will be followed by the CEO and President of IETP, Ms Carmel Giblin, who will share how IETP can help toy businesses overcome geographic challenges. Brands, retailers and factory representatives are also invited to share their experience with the Ethical Toy Program.
- Time: 17 Oct, 2019. 13:00-15:30 (Registration starts at 12:45)
- Venue: Conference Room E2-M17; Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC). No.2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
- Participants: Toy Associations, Brands, Retailers, Factory Representatives
- Cost: FREE
- Language: Chinese
How to register:
- Click here to register for the seminar: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/2019-tickets-49803669115
- Once you have registered for the seminar you need to register for the China Toy Expo to access the seminar: http://system.china-toy-expo.com/2019/visitor/prereg.asp
Book your free consultation
The China Toy & Juvenile Products Association has kindly provided a venue for us to offer face-to-face consultation to provide technical support to factories during the fair. To book your slot please email email@example.com.
Available time slots:
(30 minutes for each session)
We look forward to seeing you at the fair, please contact Sarah via firstname.lastname@example.org or +852-21112462 should you have any questions.