IETP, Asia Toy & Play Association (ATPA), and Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) are collaborating to host a free webinar for the toys and children’s products companies that are interested to expand their supply chains to Vietnam. Sourcing and procurement professionals would have heard of Vietnam will become one of the major countries in the global supply chain. The question is, do you know enough to make the decision?
We are honored to invite a senior expert from the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) Vietnam & Singapore Business Council, and Chair from the Asia Toy & Play Association, as well as other toys and plays experts to share thoughts and insights that would help you navigate through the business environment and opportunities there. If you are seeking supports, looking for new suppliers, or would like to connect with local experts, don't miss this webinar.
Date: 23 March (Tue) | Language: English | Time: 3:30pm-4:30pm (Hanoi time) / 4:30pm-5:30pm (Hong Kong SAR/ Singapore Time) / 8:30am – 9:30am (UK time)
**if you cannot join it live, please register to get the recording ***
Distinguished Industry and ASEAN Experts Include:
- Mr. Do Minh Phu, VCCI Board Member; Chairman of Vietnam - Singapore Business Council; Chairman of Doji Group
- Ms. Lizum Mishra, Senior Director-Government and Public Affairs APAC, LEGO Group; Chair, Asia Toy & Play Association Chair ATPA President
- Mr. Nguyen Quang Vinh, Senior Expert of ASEAN section, Foreign Investment Agency, Ministry of Planning and Investment of Vietnam
- Mr. Matteo Vezzosi, Executive Director, Asia Toy & Play Association
- Mr. Nguyen Vu Kien, Deputy Director General, International Relations Department of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI)
- Ms. Carmel Giblin, CEO & President, IETP
Opening Remarks from business leaders
Introduction to the business environment and opportunities in Vietnam
Overview of the toy and play sector in Vietnam
Responsible Sourcing and manufacturing in Vietnam