Ethical Toy Program is regularly reviewed to incorporate the latest regulation, legislation and evolving needs of the global toy industry.
The latest Ethical Toy Program policies and announcements are listed below. Sign up to our newsletter to receive future updates.
- New Complaint and Appeal Procedure and Form (in Word form) Effective 19 September 2017
- Probation and Termination Policy Effective 1 March 2017
- Important Update to Audit Review Procedure Effective 1 March 2017
- Important Message Effective 1 March 2017
- Fire Safety Requirements Updates to Ethical Toy Program Audit Protocol Effective 1 August 2016
- Self-Declaration Procedure: Announcement / Plain Form / Sample Form Effective 1 August 2013
- New Audit Checklist and Updated Certification Methodology live from 1st November 2018 1 November 2018
- IETP Introduces Progress Visits 24 October 2018
- IETP audit partners on track to achieve APSCA registration 6 September 2018
- New Panel of Approved Third-Party Audit Companies 5 July 2017
- New Recruitment Briefing Updated June 2017
- Wage Calculation and Work Arragement in times of Typhoons 9 September 2016
- Emergency Action Plan for Serious Factory Incidents 1 January 2013
- Joint Declaration on Integrity Issues in Toy Industry Audits June 2010