Ethical Toy Program is regularly reviewed to incorporate the latest regulation, legislation and evolving needs of the global toy industry.
The latest Ethical Toy Program policies and announcements are listed below. Sign up to our newsletter to receive future updates.
- Remediation Program: Introduction / Important Message / Remediation Program & Termination Policy / Agreement Letter: 9-month / 12-month / Extension, Effective 1 September 2020
- Important Message, Effective 1 September 2019
- New Complaint and Appeal Procedure and Form (in Word form), Effective 19 September 2017
- Probation and Termination Policy, Effective 1 March 2017
- Important Update to Audit Review Procedure, Effective 1 March 2017
- Fire Safety Requirements Updates to Ethical Toy Program Audit Protocol, Effective 1 August 2016
- Self-Declaration Procedure: Announcement / Plain Form / Sample Form, Effective 1 August 2013
- Guidance: Scale for Audit Man-Day and Interview Sample Size, Effective 1 July 2013
Announcements made in the recent months in relation to IETP audit
- IETP Checklist Version 2.2 Effective on 13 April 2020, 13 April 2020
- Latest Update on Audit Arrangements for Mainland China, 4 February 2020
- Reminder: Grace Period for 2018 Audit Checklist Has Ended, 1 January 2020
- Key Audit Deadlines for Chinese New Year 2020, 5 November 2020
(For more, please check the News item here)