The ICTI Ethical Toy Program publishes briefings, reports and investigations on a broad range of responsible sourcing and ethical manufacturing topics.
2020 is the 5th year of the Family-Friendly Factories program. This Impact Report celebrates the achievements of our Family-Friendly Factories over this time and gives special mention to our Worker Helpline, a core component of our commitment to supporting worker well-being.
2020 marks the tenth anniversary of the ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP) Worker Helpline. Over the last decade, our Worker Helpline has provided free, confidential counselling and advice to 17,776 workers – supporting them across a broad range of personal and work-related issues.
Responsible purchasing practice guidance to support buyers during COVID-19. The guidance offers best-practice recommendations for purchasing practices to help buyers manage risks, protect business continuity and safeguard workers through the COVID-19 crisis and recovery.
(Updated April 2020)
Worker well-being programs to support parent workers in the toy supply chain
A look at the Family-Friendly Spaces program which grew to its biggest size ever in 2019, at 30 factories accommodating 1,100 children and supporting 1,240 workers with their child-care needs.
An overview of how the IETP Worker Helpline operates and the impacts it has made nine years since launch in 2010
New post-certification visits for factories
(Version 3 | Updated 30 October 2018)
An overview of changes to the ICTI Ethical Toy Program made in response to consultation feedback and industry engagement
Our Annual Reports help you learn more about the progress and highlights of the Ethical Toy Program.
- ICTI Ethical Toy Program Annual Review (2018-2019)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2016-2017)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2015)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2014)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2012/2013)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2011/2012)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2010)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2008/2009)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2007)
- IETP Special Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2020)
- IETP Special Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2019)
- ICTI CARE Factory Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2018)
- ICTI CARE Factory Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2017)
- Independent legal review of allegations raised by Guangdong Toy Association - Exec Summary of results (Nov 2016)