The ICTI Ethical Toy Program publishes briefings, reports and investigations on a broad range of supply chain management, responsible sourcing and ethical manufacturing topics.
2020 is the 5th year of the Family-Friendly Factories program. This Impact Report celebrates the achievements of our Family-Friendly Factories over this time and gives special mention to our Worker Helpline, a core component of our commitment to supporting worker well-being. These incentives are great examples of how businesses can get involved to improve their supply chain management and advance their supply chain social responsibility.
2020 marks the tenth anniversary of the ICTI Ethical Toy Program (IETP) Worker Helpline. Over the last decade, our Worker Helpline has provided free, confidential counselling and advice to 17,776 workers – supporting them across a broad range of personal and work-related issues.
Responsible purchasing practice guidance to support buyers during COVID-19. The guidance offers best-practice recommendations for good purchasing practices to help buyers manage risks, protect business continuity and safeguard workers through the COVID-19 crisis and recovery.
(Updated April 2020)
IETP operates various worker well-being initiatives to support migrant parents in China. This document outlines the benefits of these worker well-being programs and explains how your company can participate.
A look at the Family-Friendly Spaces program which grew to its biggest size ever in 2019, at 30 factories accommodating 1,100 children and supporting 1,240 workers with their child-care needs. This impact report shows the measurable and positive impacts that support the FFS program growth each year.
An overview of how the IETP Worker Helpline operates and the impacts it has made since its launch in 2010. To ensure workers are aware of the IETP Worker Helpline service, in our code of practice, IETP certified factories in China are required to share the toll-free worker helpline number with their workers.
New post-certification visits for factories. Aims to increase the level of support IETP offers to factories, reduce audit frequency and promote greater openness and transparency in the supply chain.
(Version 3 | Updated 30 October 2018)
An overview of changes to the ICTI Ethical Toy Program made in response to consultation feedback and industry engagement
Our Annual Reports help you learn more about the progress and highlights of the Ethical Toy Program.
- ICTI Ethical Toy Program Annual Review (2018-2019)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2016-2017)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2015)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2014)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2012/2013)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2011/2012)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2010)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2008/2009)
- ICTI CARE Annual Review (2007)
- IETP Special Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2020)
- IETP Special Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2019)
- ICTI CARE Factory Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2018)
- ICTI CARE Factory Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2017)
- Independent legal review of allegations raised by Guangdong Toy Association - Exec Summary of results (Nov 2016)