The ICTI Ethical Toy Program publishes briefings, reports and investigations on a broad range of responsible sourcing and ethical manufacturing topics.
A look at the Family-Friendly Spaces program which grew to its biggest size ever in 2019, at 30 factories accommodating 1,100 children and supporting 1,240 workers with their child-care needs.
An overview of how the IETP Worker Helpline operates and the impacts it has made nine years since launch in 2010
New post-certification visits for factories
(Version 3 | Updated 30 October 2018)
An overview of changes to the ICTI Ethical Toy Program made in response to consultation feedback and industry engagement
(Updated October 2019)
Worker well-being programs to support parent workers in the toy supply chain
Our Annual Reports help you learn more about the progress and highlights of the Ethical Toy Program.
- IETP Special Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2020)
- IETP Special Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2019)
- ICTI CARE Factory Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2018)
- ICTI CARE Factory Investigation - China Labor Watch Follow Up (January 2017)
- Independent legal review of allegations raised by Guangdong Toy Association - Exec Summary of results (Nov 2016)