We are proud to support Reuters Next 2021
1-3 December 2021 | Digital Conference
A New Vision For A Better Tomorrow
From confronting climate change to the future of the office, the finance revolution to combating racial and global inequality, 2022 will be a defining year. Key decisions on the way we live, work, travel and bank will shape a generation.
Reuters NEXT, brings together world leaders, big business, and change-makers to tackle humanity’s greatest challenges together.
Built around five key pillars and featuring a diverse range of 150+ voices from around the world. Each handpicked by a Reuters journalist because of their unique perspective on the biggest global decisions that need to be taken in 2022. This December, it is your chance to be a part of the world’s largest movement to create a new vision for a better tomorrow.
Global Leaders and Forward Thinkers at Reuters NEXT:
- Antony J. Blinken, Secretary of State, United States
- Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister, New Zealand
- Jacek Olczak, Chief Executive Officer, Philip Morris International
- Piyush Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, DBS Group
- Ugur Sahin, Chief Executive Officer, BioNTech
- Kristen Siemen, Chief Sustainability Officer, General Motors
Claim your free ticket now!
Your Free Ticket includes:
- Access to 3 days of live presentations, fireside chats & breaking news
- Catch up with the best sessions on-demand
- Make your voice heard through live Q&As
Reuters NEXT returns with over 150 world leaders to discuss the most critical issues of our age
The United States Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen, multiple award-winning musician and co-founder of CHIC Nile Rodgers, and Director General of the World Trade Organization Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala were today announced as the latest headline speakers at Reuters NEXT.
They join an impressive and diverse line-up of more than 150 world leaders uniting on December 1-3, which also includes the U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde.
Following the success of the inaugural Reuters NEXT leadership summit in January, the conference will bring together big business and forward-thinking pioneers to address the most critical global issues facing decision-makers in the year ahead across business, society, politics, and the planet.
The line-up also includes:
- Jens Stoltenberg, Secretary General, NATO
- Elvira Nabiullina, Chairwoman, Central Bank of Russia
- Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chief Executive Officer, Emirates
- Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist, World Health Organisation
- Dan Schulman, CEO, PayPal
- Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO, Klarna
- Anthony Tan, Co-Founder and CEO, Grab
- Nandan Nilekani, Chairman and Co-founder, Infosys
- Merck Mercuriadis, CEO and founder of Hipgnosis Songs Fund
The complete agenda is now available to view here. Led by Reuters editors, the agenda has been carefully curated to address the most critical global issues of the day – bringing together more than 40,000 professionals from over 150 countries to explore five central pillars:
- Policy for progress – exploring how policy can work towards progress for the whole of society.
- Business of growth – discussing how opportunistic businesses are reshaping the way we live, work, travel and bank.
- A sustainable future – examining the coordinated private and public-sector effort still required to ensure climate change is central to every company and country’s policy making.
- Radical redesign – debating how the pandemic has accelerated new ways of living and working.
- A fairer world – bridging income, racial and gender gaps in jobs, healthcare, education, media, culture, and information access
Josh London, Head of Reuters Professional and Reuters CMO, said: “Combining a diversity of voices with extensive global reach, Reuters NEXT is where new ideas and perspectives can truly flourish. We’re excited to bring world leaders and pioneers together again in a forum where global professionals can gain access to exclusive insights, opportunities and innovative solutions to the challenges we face in the year ahead.”
Reuters NEXT is developed in collaboration with Reuters award-winning newsroom and will be broadcast live, with all sessions recorded and made available on-demand to attendees shortly after broadcast.
For more information on the event, visit: https://bit.ly/3GqVS5D