2-3 October, New York
Reuters Events: ESG Investment 2023 unites 250+ senior decision makers spanning institutional investors, policymakers, data providers, standard setters, banks, and businesses to share strategic insight, case studies and practical solutions, enabling them to drive the ESG Investment landscape forward.
The industry-leading speaker lineup includes:
- Bryan McGannon, Managing Director, US SIF
- Curtis Ravenel, Senior Advisor, GFANZ
- Lori Chatman, CEO, Enterprise Community Partners
- Ted Kennedy Jr, Co-Chair, Disability: IN
- Shaun Castle, National Deputy Executive Director, Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Ekaterina Grigoryevam, Global Lead, Environment and Social Development Specialist, The World Bank
2023’s Defining Themes
- Collecting Quality, Consistent and Accurate Data
Hear from market leaders who have set up efficient data networks that generate quality, comparable, and transparent sustainability data and discover how to navigate the data management and measurement challenge.
- Navigating Reporting Regulations and Frameworks
Learn how to navigate the incoming regulations from industry leaders and policymakers and explore what mandatory reporting means for your business.
- Tackling Scope 3 Reporting
Explore best practices with businesses that are successfully navigating the complex issue of Scope 3 in their sustainability reporting.
- Authentic, Transparent Communications
Discover how to communicate a thorough, clear, and easily digestible sustainability report that avoids greenwashing and satisfies the demands of investors, employees, and customers alike.