With the updated audit checklist version 3.0, which will be effective from March 1 2023, and a new, approved panel of third-party audit companies, IETP is going to host an English webinar on audit checklist updates on March 2 2023 (Thursday) to help suppliers learn more about IETP’s latest updates and prepare for the certification in advance. REGISTER NOW!
The webinar will cover the introduction of the updated audit checklist version 3.0 as well as a Q&A session to answer selected questions submitted by participants during registration.
For Mandarin Chinese speaking audiences, there are two webinars of IETP Audit Checklist Updates delivered in Mandarin to be hosted on February 10 2023 (Friday) and February 23 2023 (Thursday), please click here for more details.
English Webinar on IETP Audit Checklist Updates
Date: March 2, 2023 (Thursday)
Time: 3:30pm – 4:30pm (GMT+8)
Training Fee: FREE for all IETP registered factories
Target Audiences: English speaking factory management, like factory managers, CSR professionals & EHS professionals
Points to Note:
- Click here to register for the webinar by filling out the online registration form and submitting your enquiries (if applicable);
- After receiving your completed online registration form, IETP will check if you are qualified for attending the webinar. Only approved registrants (i.e. registered factories) will receive a confirmation email and the webinar participation link. If you haven’t received a confirmation email one week prior to the webinar date, please contact us at email@example.com;
- All registered IETP factory members are welcomed to join the webinar;
- Attending the webinar requires stable internet connection and speakers, please prepare them with your company’s IT department in advance;
- Since there are plenty of participating factories for the webinar, please contact with your responsible IETP specialist directly if you have any non-webinar queries, such as payment and CAP;
- Should you have any enquiries on the webinar, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 00852-21112462.
*It is suggested to cast the webinar to a screen for viewing to maintain the stability of internet connection if you will be attending the webinar with many colleagues in factory.